Sunday, September 10, 2017

Hands On Moffatt Math Practice Success

Philippians 4:9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

This year my goal was to add some new 'hands on' math practice to my resource math class. I have many of the same students for math and English several years in a row since I teach grades 4-6 at a small school.  I am always trying to find new products to keep them engaged.  



Over the summer I read a lot of reviews about THE MOFFATT GIRLS Teachers Pay Teacher products. She is a homeschooling mom who makes resources to use in any classroom. I purchased the multiplication, division, addition and subtraction packets.  I also bought some colorful tubs (Dollar Tree) so the students can grab their binder and a tub full of supplies as they walk in the door. They are LOVING The Moffatt Girls math practice pages! SUCCESS! 







No comments:

Post a Comment